Morning Sun (A freestyle poem)


Morning sun 
My baby, you’re the one 
Cause Mommy’s 1of1

And I promise we ain’t done 

I know you’ll be the greatest too 
Cause mommy made this home for u 
Impossible who? Mommy fought for u 


All things that I endured 
Baby, I promise to 
Always make sure that you 
Never ever have to 
And you got ya dad too 

(My morning sun )

My first baby you the one 

You changed the game 
kept mommy sane 

Got too much to lose 
Gotta fight for you 
Building the best life u 

You know what I’m going through 



Pregnancy’s no joke 
But for you, momma hoped 

So I don’t mind what I gotta do 


Got a hustler mentality 
Ya dad got it too 

Pregnant and still valuable 
Honorable 
And True 

True to who I am 
What I gotta be for you 
Not really gotta 
But It’s what I want to 

Baby, You’re beautiful 
Made by just two kids 
Who always dreamed of u ...yeah 

But...

That was before u ever came along 
Even tho the time seemed off 
It was perfect for u 

Hold on real quick 
Lemme tell u about ya parents
together since we were kids 
at some point we knew there'd be this 

We checked our watches 
got a little nervous 
According to our timeline 
You shouldn’t be expected 
until another 3 years 
Woo 

But you’re here 
I’d do anything for you 
Nothing’s impossible 

You make my world spin and 
I haven’t even met u 

So here we are happy 
To do what we wanna do 
Everything’s for u 
Mommy loves you 
And daddy does too 


(all graphics designed by me and subtly watermarked) 

Comments

Popular Posts

Reach out to MJ

Name

Email *

Message *