Holy Crap it's 2018!

Holy crap, it's 2018! Happy New Year all!  ♡

Let's step into 2018 with a positive attitude


It's time to move forward and leave any negativity of 2017 behind.

 Embrace the person that you are and prepare yourself to become the person you want to be
                                                My 2017 was beautiful, how about yours? 

Princess Kay' on her 1st birthday
I got a beautiful premature niece (Kay'leigh Breon Nichole S.) on 12/31/16, she had a rough start to 2017 but she's a freaking warrior. She makes every moment spent with her playful, amazing and graceful. She's my adorable ray of sunshine. I love you, princess! 


My organization (Fiercely Free) had a beautiful year despite my many health issues. (Woo, thank God)

Our second annual Homeless Care Package Handout Event reached over 200 people and this year we were able to give an abundance of food, water, hygiene products, and feminine care. 

I almost lost my "good kidney" and developed Celiac Disease (Plus like 5 other major health issues *rolls eyes *), but hey, I'm alive and living. 

When reflecting on the previous year, appreciate the ugly and the hard times because those are the most beautiful. These moments mold you. 

Be honest with yourself, be accepting of yourself and any mistakes you've made. You can't always control what happens but you can always control how you respond to it. 
In 2018, I urge you to look at a situation from all angles before you get upset and accept what you can't change.

In order to be the person, you'd like to be you not only need to accept yourself and be comfortable in your own skin. You must strategically plan out how you're going to accomplish your goals. 

Which means you need to write down your goals, make them real. Then make them S.M.A.R.T.  

Read my next blog where we will be talking about S.M.A.R.T. goals and organization Jan 6, 2018 ❣

Love, 

Pssttt. I will be posting a poem soon. My Instagram link is above.  

Comments

Popular Posts

Reach out to MJ

Name

Email *

Message *